How create or load America satellites

tiger2000

Vu+ User
Hello
How I can create or download America Satellites into my VU+Solo SE receiver
what is the best way?
thanks in advance

The file for Satellites is satelites.xml. You can find this file in etc\tixbox.
You can download newest satellites.xml from this site:
h##p://satellites-xml.eu/

Another site is:
h##p://satellites-xml.org/

Hello
How I can create or download America Satellites into my VU+Solo SE receiver
what is the best way?
thanks in advance
Do you visit American forums? You can find an American satellite file, plius an onboard channel/satellite editor on at least one of them.

After transfer my satellite list through Dcc. Do I need to reset enigma2 ? Some tutorials recommend..I did what you are mentioned But I am seeing Only the satellite list from the Black Hole Image 2.1.5..
Appears that Black Hole Image has some Satellites from West but not all.
When I save My proper satellite list into the receiver MY List is Mixed with the Image Satellite list or is replaced?
thanks in advance

Use drezmbox
After transfer my satellite list through Dcc. Do I need to reset enigma2 ? Some tutorials recommend..I did what you are mentioned But I am seeing Only the satellite list from the Black Hole Image 2.1.5..
Appears that Black Hole Image has some Satellites from West but not all.
When I save My proper satellite list into the receiver MY List is Mixed with the Image Satellite list or is replaced?

You can use dreamboxedit program for all your work with settings,lists and sats.
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dreamset-32-e-64-bit.3595/#post-159269

Open DreamBoxEdit> Click FTP> Click Receive files from VU+ (making note of the local directory shown)> Close DreamBoxEdit and open the local directory mentioned in DreamBoxEdit> Copy new XML file over> Reopen DreamBoxEdit> Click FTP> Click Send Files To VU+>If needed Click Reload Settings On VU+ (or reboot )> Check the new transponders are listed on VU+

Replaced if you use dreamboxedit .

If you make manual changes you have to remove all old files.

Back