For example open pli , vix ,opendroid and open blackhole and etc
Why?
Whats problem?

How many image can i multi boot?
I use black hole image but i cant multi boot alot of image
Why?
Whats problem?

Afaik. There is some fixs to do on Blackhole 2.1.7 ( installed in flash ) regarding OMB.

If you intend to give some priority to OMB. Use in flash OpenBlack 01. Go to Open BlackHole section discussion. and follow the guide there regarding OpenMultiboot.

Best regards
nunigaia

Afaik. There is some fixs to do on Blackhole 2.1.7 ( installed in flash ) regarding OMB.

If you intend to give some priority to OMB. Use in flash OpenBlack 01. Go to Open BlackHole section discussion. and follow the guide there regarding OpenMultiboot.

Best regards
nunigaia
Thanks
But i have blackhole 2.1.6.1
And i want to multiboot another image but i tested alot of image but i just multi booted open spa and vti image
How can i multiboot another image?

How many image can i multi boot?
I use black hole image but i cant multi boot alot of image
Why?
Whats problem?
Have read somewhere thats possible to install up to 8 images with OpenMultiboot.
Give it a go mate.

Please tell me image name what i can multi booted on black hole 2.1.6.1
I can vti and open spa
Another image i cant multiboot
Please help me

On 2.1.6.1 meobot is not far stable ... so if you intend to use MULTIBOOT at this time, instead of using MEOBOOT on Blackhole 2.1.6, use on your flash memory OPEN BLACKHOLE 0.1 --> In this case you are not using MEOBOOT, but OPEN MULTIBOOT, and as i said on our guide according Open Multiboot, you should be able to multiboot the images referred on it --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-use-open-multiboot-on-open-black-hole.23270/

Afaik, this happens because Open Multiboot don´t mix drivers!

If you read carefully severall threads regarding MEOBOOT, there are posts saying it´s not possible to Multiboot OpenPli 4.0!

best regards
nunigaia

On 2.1.6.1 meobot is not far stable ... so if you intend to use MULTIBOOT at this time, instead of using MEOBOOT on Blackhole 2.1.6, use on your flash memory OPEN BLACKHOLE 0.1 --> In this case you are not using MEOBOOT, but OPEN MULTIBOOT, and as i said on our guide according Open Multiboot, you should be able to multiboot the images referred on it --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-use-open-multiboot-on-open-black-hole.23270/

Afaik, this happens because Open Multiboot don´t mix drivers!

If you read carefully severall threads regarding MEOBOOT, there are posts saying it´s not possible to Multiboot OpenPli 4.0!

best regards
nunigaia
Thanks
But i just multiboot on black hole not with open blackhole

Back