Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi I have got some streams I want to add to my favourites in my iptv list if anybody could tell me how to do it Please? i don't no how to do it. because I have updated my iptv list but can't find the be*n sports streams if they are there can somebody tell my where I can find them if they are there?
Hi I have got some streams I want to add to my favourites in my iptv list if anybody could tell me how to do it Please? i don't no how to do it. because I have updated my iptv list but can't find the be*n sports streams if they are there can somebody tell my where I can find them if they are there?
what box have you got ? I assume its a vu with blackhole but it may not be . with a vu using blackhole you have a few methods , I mentioned one method in my last post in the tsmedia plugin thread which involves using tsmedia to play the links , I use this method my self and it works well .
another method is to use media player in the vu , to use that you edit a playlist file .
a third method is to add links to the favourites bouquet .
all 3 methods require you to use either dream control center or vu control center to either edit or create files . personally I find using tsmedia better and quicker , its better because you can view all most all iptv links using tsmedia where as using the favourites bouquet limits you a bit . also using tsmedia makes adding links to m3u files a bit easier , there is a format to add the links and with tsmedia its straight forward but a little more difficult and a little more work with the other two methods .
just to add if you get tsmedia plugin working , you can use navi extreme plugin , that has lots of sports iptv . and the good thing is with ttsmedia you have the option to add any of these channels to a bouquet . so you can add all the channels you want to a bouquet (which is called tsmedia by default as tsmedia creates it automatically ) and once you have added all the channels you want too the bouquet reboot the box or restart enigma . then access your boquets as normal and you should see a tsmedia bouquet in there , open it and select a channel .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.