how to change location of weather on vu duo plus 2

garethowens

Vu+ Newbie
newbie to boxes and stuff, my box has been set to berlin for weather etc? how do i change it to uk in the settings, wont let me, many thanks gaz

nunigaia

newbie to boxes and stuff, my box has been set to berlin for weather etc? how do i change it to uk in the settings, wont let me, many thanks gaz

Post your Image version, and where you want to set it to uk ( city ).

Is this regarding to L4L plugin?

best regards
nunigaia

garethowens

Vu+ Newbie
where do i get image version ? its in the menu for weather on the front lcd screen, managed to remove berlin but unable to get it to uk?? not really sure about what i am doing, is it meant to show current weather on the lcd screen on the front ?

nunigaia

where do i get image version ? its in the menu for weather on the front lcd screen, managed to remove berlin but unable to get it to uk?? not really sure about what i am doing, is it meant to show current weather on the lcd screen on the front ?

How to get image version?

Press BLUE KEY and YELLOW KEY ( Sys Info ) on your RCU ( remote control unit ).
or MENU > INFORMATION > ABOUT

Change Berlin to your City location on LCD4Linux plugin:

Give me more details for your weather location i.e. : City in UK ( more near at your home )

best regards
nunigaia

garethowens

Vu+ Newbie
a friend of mine set the box up so i have no programmes to get into the box as yet, its next on my list to get the stuff to enter box...

nunigaia

Many thanks for the help but that address wont open in my browser??

You can enter the location too using LCD4Linux plugin using your remote control:

Press MENU
Choose PLUGINS
Drop down until you get LCD4Linux plugin

Open it

Drop down until you get <weather city>
Change Berlin, for the information i have told you --> your location holywell, flintshire, uk

Save with green key

best regards
nunigaia

Matrix10

Administrator
a friend of mine set the box up so i have no programmes to get into the box as yet, its next on my list to get the stuff to enter box...

Green Button >>LCD4linux>>scroll down>>Weather City (write with remote your City) >> green button (save)

Attachments

• shot11.jpg
    shot11.jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 51