This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

How to change the VFD font size of Picture Center FS 8.52

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I recently updated my Duo2 to BH 3.0.5I, thanks for the excellent image. I also reinstalled the Picture Center FS 8.52 from the online addon server. However, when I use the Picture Center to show my photos, the VFD screen only displays a few huge letters because the size of font is too big. Would anyone tell me where can I edit the Picture Centre's VFD font size please?

PS: If I am not using the Picture Centre, the VFD font size is prefect for me.
 
Back
Top