This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

How to clean the dead picon?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have many dead picons in the picon directory of my Duo2 after years update picons. Is there any utility or some convenient way to clean those not associated picons?
 
I tried this plugin but, as far as I can see, it doesn't do anything special: it just downloads picon choosing among the same list available in the Addons menu.
And, ABOVE ALL, doesn't seem to have any skill to target orphan picons and delete it.
So, for people like me who have personalised by his own some picons, just deleting them all and download them back is not a solution: I'd loose all "my" versions.
 
Thanks @Alexwilmac for your information. That is my worry. I may delete all picons and add them one by one. It is a hard job, but I only watch a couple of hundred chanels. It may take me sometime to complete the job but may be better than a few thousand picons stay in my receiver to do nothing.
 
Back
Top