How to create custom channel list?

DukeNukem64

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have Black Hole OS on a VU+ solo se.
I would to know how to create a custom channel list with my favorite channels.

BH 2.1.7

Thank you.

Without any softwares, is a bit long but possible:
1) press UP or DOWN
2) blue and then press MENU
3) there you can add a new bouquet
Now, from any list of channels (for instance "all") you can add the channel itself by MENU, and then ADD channel to a bouquet.

By a software on your computer, it would be much quicker.

Use dreamboxedit, it's easy to set up, and us, plus it's free:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dreamboxedit.18975/page-2

All you need to do is set up a folder, on your PC desktop, called settings, default name, and location, but you can change it, if required, in the dreamboxedit options.
Next start up dreamboxedit, click on the Tools heading, at the top, and options.
Type in your VU+'s IP address, and test the IP Connection, if it works save, and exit.
Go to File, and Fast FTP Download, and you should be able to download your receivers current channel list, if you have one, alternatively use vhannibals, or other, amend it.
You will quickly get the hang of using it, e.g. using the right click mouse button, in the Bouquet area, to insert a bouquet, which you can then name and add channels to.
You can add as many bouquets, (favourites), as you want.

Hi my friends,
I have BlackHole 3.0.3 M on a Vu+ Ultimo4K.
I have 2 questions:
First, I would to know how to show Channel Number in Channel List on default BlackHole's skin?
Second, I installed "Full HD Glass17" skin and set it to show "Number,Channel" on Channel List, but after uploading new channel settings through E-Channelizer or DreamboxEDIT or DreamSet or... to my Ultimo4K, all Channel Numbers will be gone!
Would you please help me? What should I do?

Hi my friends,
I have BlackHole 3.0.3 M on a Vu+ Ultimo4K.
I have 2 questions:
First, I would to know how to show Channel Number in Channel List on default BlackHole's skin?
Second, I installed "Full HD Glass17" skin and set it to show "Number,Channel" on Channel List, but after uploading new channel settings through E-Channelizer or DreamboxEDIT or DreamSet or... to my Ultimo4K, all Channel Numbers will be gone!
Would you please help me? What should I do?

You have 4 posts with the same subject ... remember to consider not spamm through the board --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-show-channel-number-in-channel-list.33323/

best regards
nunigaia

Back