How to Double & Double tuners on vu+ Duo2

stainless

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I recently bought a Vu+ Duo2 and noted on Vuplus website the feature below:

Double & Double Tuner
Experience up to 4 tuners with only twin plug-able tuners.

Now, I have two plug-able tuners from a static dish which is pointed towards 28.2 - I also have a loop cable in the box but I do not understand the instructions fully on how to use the two tuners into four. I actually, have managed to pull through three tuners from my dish, could this make any difference? The tuners at the back of my Vu have one input each and one loop out each (similar to the ones shown on vuplus website).

I am new to the whole universe so a layman style guide would be very helpful. I have currently put each cable into the tuner in for each slot and have tuner A and tuner B set to 28.2 within the tuner configuration but it only allows me to watch one and record only one at a time.

Please also suggest the settings that I need to make within the BH tuner configuration screen to make it work.

The tuners at the back of my Vu have one input each and one loop out each (similar to the ones shown on vuplus website).
In the Duo2 4 tuners are achieved using 2 dual (double) DVB-S2 plug-in modules.
A dual module has 2 tuners inside.
Therefore, a dual module can't have a loop-out connector but has only 2 LNB IN connectors.

If your module(s) has an IN and an OUT connector, then it's not a dual but a single plug-in module.
So, if you have 2 single plug-in modules, you total only 2 tuners...:(
To have 4 DVB-S2 tuners there is nothing to do other than replace the 2 single modules with 2 dual modules.

Back