How to download and activate subtitles in Kodi (BH 3.0.2G) Solo 4k

satriani

Vu+ Newbie
Already managed to install repositories for movies (filmkodi & Exodus) also activated the addon (podnapisi and opensubtitles with login registration) but to see the film can not turn the subtitles

As long as you have everything installed correctly, when watching a movie press your OK button on the remote or similar button and the bottom menu will display. Go to the right where you see a sort of television icon with ...... inside. Press ok on that and make sure subtitle is enabled, then press download and it will display a list of available subtitles to use. Choose the one you need

but this does not happen, and the problem is that now put the new image is all recorded in kodi, repository etc.... how to reset the kodi?

You will have to search the internet or forums for reset of kodi. But you shouldn't have to just to gain subtitles. There are many topics on subtitles on the internet and that will help you

There is a site called tvaddons (hope I can mention that?) that will help you out with all kinds of kodi related items

Thanks Mr. sinbrad...

I'm already studying, since I'm starting with kodi, I will try to study the Windows or Android, to see how it works .... then back again to Vu Solo 4K

Back