How to install last pythom-imaging & mjpegtools library for dreamplex?

Euphoria

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all!

Im recently installed the las blackhole 2.1.6 for my vu+solo2 and work very well. Im also install the las dreamplex 2.1.3 ipk, when im go to systemcheck from the dreamplex plugin im missing 2 library:

- mjpegtools
- python-imaging

im try to install the both from ssh with opkg install XXX but the package not exist. from the forum im find here python-imaging_1.1.7-r4_mips32el.ipk but not mjpegtools.

Where i can get it? any way to update the repository? are the python-imaging im find the last version?

Thx. in advance.

Hi all!

Im recently installed the las blackhole 2.1.6 for my vu+solo2 and work very well. Im also install the las dreamplex 2.1.3 ipk, when im go to systemcheck from the dreamplex plugin im missing 2 library:

- mjpegtools
- python-imaging

im try to install the both from ssh with opkg install XXX but the package not exist. from the forum im find here python-imaging_1.1.7-r4_mips32el.ipk but not mjpegtools.

Where i can get it? any way to update the repository? are the python-imaging im find the last version?

Thx. in advance.

1. Install first dreamplex version 2.1.0 from the addons server ( blackhole servers )

2. Configure dreamplex settings ( on your STB ) --> update stable versions.

3. Save and close dreamplex on your STB.

4. Open dreamplex newly --> it should be ask you to upgrade --> do that.

5. You´ll have dreamplex last version on your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

1. Install first dreamplex version 2.1.0 from the addons server ( blackhole servers )

2. Configure dreamplex settings ( on your STB ) --> update stable versions.

3. Save and close dreamplex on your STB.

4. Open dreamplex newly --> it should be ask you to upgrade --> do that.

5. You´ll have dreamplex last version on your STB.

best regards
nunigaia
Thx. for help but this is not the problem :) the plugin are instaled correctly. When you start it im see the system menu and also a menu name "systemcheck" this check if you hace all the dependency installed. Im dont no exactly whats do it this dependency but if he ask for him, better to have it. Finally im install from the link on the first post and work fine!

Some screenshot:
systemcheck.jpg
inside.jpg

Thx. Again.

Edit: Cannot edit the first post, add the file here.

Attachments

Back