How to install Project Valerie

sbarnes5

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I am hopping someone can help, I am new to all this & have been struggling.
I very much like the look of Project Valerie, but have no idea how to get it on to my vu+ duo (blackhole).
I don't even know how to load it on to my memory stick, or even what web site to find it on. I have formatted a memory stick, but that is as far as I have got successfully. I could do with step by step instructions.

Many thanks.

I haven't heard of project valerie, could you please provide a little more information.
If project valerie is a plugin go into your menu, plugins, and look for it, if it's something else, like a .tgz, or .ipk, file then try using FileZilla, or other FTP program, to transfer it to your tmp file then activate it via your receivers menu.

Hi,
I am hopping someone can help, I am new to all this & have been struggling.
I very much like the look of Project Valerie, but have no idea how to get it on to my vu+ duo (blackhole).
I don't even know how to load it on to my memory stick, or even what web site to find it on. I have formatted a memory stick, but that is as far as I have got successfully. I could do with step by step instructions.

Many thanks.
You can start by having a look here: http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/project-valerie.11463/#post-82809

Project Valerie doesn't work anymore for me after upgrade to BH 2.1.1.
Plugin crashes at every start, so I uninstalled. Probably needs to be recompiled, but on the project website there're no updates in the last year.

Back