How to list Bouquets - Vu+ Zero

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone.

I must be really noob at the moment but I managed to download the bouquets from a Server Vu+Duo2 receiver into a Vu+Zero client receiver.
I am trying to use the Remote Stream Converter and I can see the correct Bouquets in the OpenWebIf page.

Although I can't seen to manage to discover How to list the Bouquets in the Zero!
Basic stuff, like open channel list, select Bouquet. How to do this ?

Regards.

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
You can use dreamboxEDIT to copy your settings from Duo2 and send them to Zero.

In the Duo2 I have the Bouquets for Satellite.
In the Zero I need the remote Bouquets to stream from the Duo2.

In any case, the Bouquets are good in the Zero and I have the same as in the Duo2, I just don't know how to list them!

When I press up or down in the remote I can only watch Favourites, All, Satellites and Provider. But no Bouquets :x

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
The issue is not setting up the stream.
I even have another receiver (not VU) working with this at the moment.

In the VuZero although, I have 3 Bouquets.
How do I change between these Bouquets or browse or list them?
I dont know how to see them in the TV or browse on them, although they are in the VuZero since I can see them in OpenWebIf or in dreamboxEdit.
Everything is working and I can watch channels in the VuZero but can't seem to find the list of the bouquets to choose from.

I don't know how to reach this screen:
Captura_de_ecra_2015_12_25_a_s_19_03_27.jpg

beka2

Vu+ Newbie
For those who it may concern I found out how to solve this!

It was a configuration that I had no idea was "hidden" as follows:
Menu/Settings/System/Customize/Activate Multiple Bouquets.

Now from the previous Favourites (blue button) I can see/list all the bouquets :D
Regards.

kamuab

Vu+ Newbie
Yes !
I had same issue with my Vu+Zero: have defined Bouquets (could see them via my laptop) but I couldn't see them on TV screen, i.e. couldn't make them appear when I pressed the blue button on the remote control.
Take a look at the solution given by "beka2" hare above. (activate Multiple Bouquets, under Menu/Settings/ ...)
It works like charm. I see now on my TV screen all the bouquests that I have created.
A big thanks goes to "beka2" !