How to stop jittering using openwebif to stream channels?

Fuiruvu

Vu+ Newbie
I'm having issues with streaming using VLC Player on desktop and the Vu+ app on phone from my vusolo2.

It starts off fine and then after about 10 mins. The stream slows down considerably, stopping occasionally or becoming jittery.

I've tried increasing the buffer in VLC to 10,000ms but to no avail.

It used to work just fine. Is there a way to check that the vusolo2 is slowing down after awhile? How do I go about fixing this? Is it RAM?

Oh I'm using Blackhole BlackHole 2.0.8

Any help greatly appreciated.

Fuiruvu

I'm having issues with streaming using VLC Player on desktop and the Vu+ app on phone from my vusolo2.

It starts off fine and then after about 10 mins. The stream slows down considerably, stopping occasionally or becoming jittery.

I've tried increasing the buffer in VLC to 10,000ms but to no avail.

It used to work just fine. Is there a way to check that the vusolo2 is slowing down after awhile? How do I go about fixing this? Is it RAM?

Oh I'm using Blackhole BlackHole 2.0.8

Any help greatly appreciated.

Fuiruvu
Very old image (out of support).
You should upgrade image and VLC toghether.

Very old image (out of support).
You should upgrade image and VLC toghether.
I thought as much , quick question, when flashing a new image, will it format my HDD? I have 100GB of tv shows recorded or stored. I also have a full back up of the original vusolo2 image, should i remove any backup files on the HDD before flashing a new image? Thanks in advance.

I thought as much , quick question, when flashing a new image, will it format my HDD? I have 100GB of tv shows recorded or stored. I also have a full back up of the original vusolo2 image, should i remove any backup files on the HDD before flashing a new image? Thanks in advance.
The HDD is not formatted during flahs.
I suggest to rename the folder who contains full backup of original image to something different than "vuplus".

The HDD is not formatted during flahs.
I suggest to rename the folder who contains full backup of original image to something different than "vuplus".
I'm a little confused with what's the latest Blackhole image - it says multiboot but does that mean I need to install another blackhole image afterwards? Or is BlackHole 2.1.7 multiboot all that I require but has the option of using other images? Thanks.

I'm a little confused with what's the latest Blackhole image - it says multiboot but does that mean I need to install another blackhole image afterwards? Or is BlackHole 2.1.7 multiboot all that I require but has the option of using other images? Thanks.
2.1.7 is the latest.
Install as usual via USB.
The word "Multiboot" mean only the features included.

Back