This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

How to uninstall kodi ?

steepy

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
How to uninstall kodi?
I can not activate the TV in the parameters because it lacks the PVR client addon that should be native in kodi

I would uninstall and then reinstall to recover this addon

Thank you.

ps:
If you need to uninstall under telnet, can you give me the commands?
 
just do opkg list-installed and find kodi name depending on decoder used (eg. kodi-vusolo2 for solo 2)
type
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-vuplus-kodi
opkg remove kodi-vusolo2

reboot enigma 2
 
Thank you I found this :

enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi - 1.0-20160331_r0_r0-bh3
kodi-vuduo2 - 16.1.rc2-r0_20160331_r0_528f9f8abfc045b8cf8edea013aaf19fd02dba09-bh1

After uninstalling how to reinstall an unbugged version ?
 
vuduo2 login: root
root@vuduo2:~# opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi - 1.0-20160331_r0_r0-bh3
No packages removed.
Collected errors:
* print_dependents_warning: Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi is depended upon by packages:
* print_dependents_warning: packagegroup-vuplus-enigma2
* print_dependents_warning: These might cease to work if package enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi is removed.

* print_dependents_warning: Force removal of this package with --force-depends.
* print_dependents_warning: Force removal of this package and its dependents
* print_dependents_warning: with --force-removal-of-dependent-packages.
root@vuduo2:~#



I can not uninstall
Do you have a solution ?
 
Hello
How to uninstall kodi?
I can not activate the TV in the parameters because it lacks the PVR client addon that should be native in kodi

I would uninstall and then reinstall to recover this addon

Thank you.

ps:
If you need to uninstall under telnet, can you give me the commands?
There are no PVR clients avaiable so it's useless to remove them and expect to get addons not avaiable by default.
 
Back
Top