This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

How to watch movies on my EMBY server ?

sam613

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

Today, I have a Emby Server , and I use Kodi client on PC, and also on tablet Android, it is working like a charm.
I would like to know if there is a native Emby client on VU+ (I have a VU+ solo with BH 3.02f), in order to watch the movies on my Emby server directly on my VU+.
Or May be, I need to install a Kodi client on my VU+, and make this Kodi client connected to my Emby server or another Addon ?

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Sam
 
Hello

Today, I have a Emby Server , and I use Kodi client on PC, and also on tablet Android, it is working like a charm.
I would like to know if there is a native Emby client on VU+ (I have a VU+ solo with BH 3.02f), in order to watch the movies on my Emby server directly on my VU+.
Or May be, I need to install a Kodi client on my VU+, and make this Kodi client connected to my Emby server or another Addon ?

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Sam

" Duplicated thread. "

Please don´t spamm through the board.

Threated here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lugin-with-nas-server-emby.29474/#post-214688

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top