This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

How transfer streaming content?

tiger2000

Vu+ User
How I can transfer one content that I am currently watching by streaming with my XBMC (gotham) and addons (any movie file: MPEG4, MKV etc etc)..
I have low capacity internet connection so probably is better to download and save the file into my USB Pen Drive and watch using Media player2 with my receiver
I dont know probably is easy to use FTP to My PC?
I am seeing some Tutorials in youtube using XBMC(15.1) + PC but I would like to know How Using MY XBMC (Gotham) + VU+solo SE receiver

thanks in advance
 
Back
Top