HowTo connect Vu+ to LAN - WLAN

paolino

Vu+ User+++
LAN :
LAN.jpg
Use Interface - yes, otherways will not work :D
DHCP to no - Your router will not do DHCP, will use static IP address for your box - better then dynamic
IP Address - Static address of your box in your network (this will be address for FTP and so on), use higher numbers for last one (over 10), max. is 255
Netmask - Mask of your Nework, leave as it is
Use a gateway - yes
Gateway - IP of your modem/router, usually as default 192.168.1.1
DNS.jpg
Insert IP address of your modem/router, it will do DNS

WLAN:
WLAN.jpg
Same as LAN.
WLAN_Encryption.jpg
Be sure to enter correct encryption algorythm (WPA2 in my case)
and correct password, if you use one.
WLAN_Status.jpg
Working WLAN Status.

Sal100

Vu+ Newbie
As far wlan is concerned, all settings seems to be correct.
Please specify what network your Vu+ is in.
Thanks for the answer however the wlan is detected but I can't get it set mate I'm using to tp link wn321g Black hole 2.1.4 your help will much appreciated

ilgenio21

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i've a vu+ zero. I am connected in my house only by my android phone 4G (motorola moto 4g, android 5.1). I've been trying connecting my phone to the vu+ wireless for a week. The IP is in red, so is the server...i don't understand. Nevertheless, i have no issue when my phone is access point for my computer or my PS3...it's perfect. I don't get if the trouble is in the vu+ (i have a wireless USB key which is compatible) or if it's because of the dynamic IP on my phone.

Sal100

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks mate all been sorted , had to Do a fresh bh installation after that all worked fine .
everything was fine with the bh 2.1.5 with my wifi connection but since ive udpated it to a 2.1.7 i can't get the wifi working again. frustrating . it always fails on the ip test . tried the obove method to attribute a static ip and still not working .. any help people out there ?