Humax to Solo 2

Sontawila

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

I’m considering trading in my Humax icord HD for the VU+ Solo 2. Can someone answer a few simple questions for me?

1- When watching a show, can you record whatever is showing AND adjust the time (extend or shorten it) on the fly? Humax is doing that by re-pressing the record button again.

2- During time shift, can I go back to a certain part of time shift and record it, or start recording from a certain part of time shift?

3- Can I transfer my recordings from Humax to VU+?

4- Does the stock software have the basic recording time shift fetures or I should install black hole?

5- For the VU+ Duo 2, can you turn off the LCD screen?

Much appreciated..

Hi guys,

I’m considering trading in my Humax icord HD for the VU+ Solo 2. Can someone answer a few simple questions for me?

1- When watching a show, can you record whatever is showing AND adjust the time (extend or shorten it) on the fly? Humax is doing that by re-pressing the record button again.

2- During time shift, can I go back to a certain part of time shift and record it, or start recording from a certain part of time shift?

3- Can I transfer my recordings from Humax to VU+?

4- Does the stock software have the basic recording time shift fetures or I should install black hole?

5- For the VU+ Duo 2, can you turn off the LCD screen?

Much appreciated..

I would say YES to most of your Q?
Howevre , I may recommand to go here> http://vuplus.com/sub/main.php , for more info about the STB.

Thanks for the replies guys.

For the remote functions of the Solo2, can you program it to control TV, and AMP in addition to the STB?
Also, how responsive is the remote and how is the range on it?

What format is the HD recording of SIngle 2? and is it encrypted or can I play it in PC and transfer it to other PVR?

Back