This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Internal SATA i cant delete directories in ftp as admin

viensdans

Vu+ Newbie
Actullay i can delete some directories but i cant delete some directories. i try from windows. it say control access permission. 550 Remove directory operation failed. FTP , samba and nfs are enable i blackhole. i can go in directory and delete all files but empty directories not delete.
 
You must also include/enable hidden files in FTP
Delete hidden files

Or download from BH image server plugins

Dream-explorer for files managment and delete with your remote
 
thanks. show hidden files is enable on Windows but it is not show still therefore I make a mistake. I connect it with telnet and I delete it now. there was many hidden files. thank you remind it me.
 
Back
Top