This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

I need to increase the wait, so that from time to start the hard drive.

marbuendy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have a Vu + ZERO 4K, but when I give it to record or watch the list of recordings, I see the logo of the hard disk but then it tells me that the hard disk is not found, but after 5 seconds I do it again if I find.
I need to increase the wait, so that from time to start the hard drive.
Do you know how to solve it?
Thank you and forgive my English.
 
Back
Top