Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
The only thing you need to know is the exact argument to pass but you have OWIF at your service to know it: you can only use it to delete a plugin but, if it doesn't, you can read what you need to pass to the command I wrote above.
Is what I suggested: I wrote those two commands to be used by Telnet/SSH and similar. But, in case he would be not accustomed to command line, I also suggested the OWIF feature, although I'd suggest not the delete plugin feature (because it often seems to have problem at doing it) but just to read the argument to pass to the command line "opkg remove....".
So, after all, command line and again command line is the best way.
WebAdmin is in OW just open settings >> packages >> installed
Now use the search field to find the installed plugin and press the red Trashcan to remove.
Same if you want to install a plugin but now chose All instead of installed. Use search to fine the plugin or what ever and press the green floppy disc to install.
If you also open the Plugin settings through the Pluginbrowser of your Vu+ and activate ipk upload you can upload and install any .ipk file from your computer. Just chose More to find this function.
If you install shellinabox extension you also can open a terminal connection direct from OW
So no need for any Web admin plugin. OW have it all
Yes, it was, more or less, what I wrote him. The fact is that, sometimes, the red trash procedure didn't work for me. That's why I suggested to use command line and to read the exact string to use with the "Install" command
Glad to see you back, @Thomas67!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.