This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Icefilm plug in stopped working

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
First of all sorry if this is the wrong place :noob:

I have a Vu+ duo running Blackhole and recently the icefilm plug in doesn't seen to be working anymore - I can search for shows but whenever I click on a link either nothing happens or the box resets.

Help?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
I Google'd it and it looks like there's something up with the domain because the website doesn't work either apparently.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
I Google'd it and it looks like there's something up with the domain because the website doesn't work either apparently.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Prob been shut down now then like pheonix said... Was working last time I tried

You had a look at icefilms.info
 
Back
Top