Image problem

mangy

Vu+ Newbie
hi I have a vu plus duo version 2.3 2010 which is written on motherboard,I have found most images I have tried making box slow to load,the only one that seams ok is openpi and satdreamgr image.is this comen with these boxes or just mine,any advice on this please.

hi I have a vu plus duo version 2.3 2010 which is written on motherboard,I have found most images I have tried making box slow to load,the only one that seams ok is openpi and satdreamgr image.is this comen with these boxes or just mine,any advice on this please.

Yes,,,but I recommend , to put pure BH image on the Flash and then install meoboot (@USB) and install BH again on the USB as an extended flash memory.
letter on use a the clear memory plug in or a Free-Ram script and use it at least once a day!

look here : http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/free-ram-script.2763/#post-22621

Last edited:
Yes,,,but I recommend , to put pure BH image on the Flash and then install meoboot (@USB) and install BH again on the USB as an extended flash memory.
letter on use a the clear memory plug in or a Free-Ram script and use it at least once a day!
Hi,I have flashed box with usb but have not used meoboot before is there any info or help how to do this and can you explain the clear memory plug or free ram script don't understand that bit thanks

Hi,thanks for the info will give it a read and give it a go,shall I flash the latest blackhole image

Hi,I am running blackhole image on meoboot,and all is ok for now,I am trying to use second usb to load picons and epg but it won't mount as media/usb,I don't understand any help on this please

Hi,I am running blackhole image on meoboot,and all is ok for now,I am trying to use second usb to load picons and epg but it won't mount as media/usb,I don't understand any help on this please
You try format this second usb and next mounth in manager ? to other desctination from this first .
Becouse is first usb is mount to /usb second usb is inpossible mounted to /usb .

Hi yes the first usb is mount in meoboot,the only mount on second usb is /media/downloads works but how do I install picons and peg on this or can I install picons on media/hdd

Hi yes the first usb is mount in meoboot,the only mount on second usb is /media/downloads works but how do I install picons and peg on this or can I install picons on media/hdd
In my box im used like this:
- first usb i have 2 partition and is mounted to /usb and /univers { on /usb i have picons; epg; /univers is too have in image 4 univers
- second have 1 partition and on this and is mounted to / hdd [ he have 32gb ] im used his to records etc.

Back