In a channel list can we see in which satellite a channel is?

hariskar

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible when we open the channel list to see in which satellite it is when we select it with Up/Down arrow, but before we click OK?

Thank you

There is no info about the satellite name in the channel list. Just double press "OK "on your remote to get an extra OSD bar (top of screen) with a satellite info.

Thank you for replies. In my opinion it would be useful if we could see the satellite just with highlighting the channel.

It would be useful for me because I have a motorized dish, so sometimes when I am in a bouquet, eg music, I prefer to choose channels from same satellite to avoid the delay of the dish movement.

Last edited:
I also have a motorized dish, and use numerous bouquets, each listed by satellite, and there's nothing difficult about setting them up, or moving channels, and once set up you can back them up and instantly load them into a new image.
Navigating through them is even easier, just use the + and - buttons, on the right, centre, of the remote, and this quickly jumps between all bouquets, East/West.

Back