This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

install image Black Hole Vu??new factori

piterrose

Vu+ Newbie
to install image Black Hole Vu + Solo OE 2 v.2.0.1
VU solo new factory is convenient,, some kind of update?
boot, kernel??
or I can directly load the image?

thanks
 
I am new to to Canada BC and I brought my Vu+ Solo receiver and dish, is there any body with a receiver like mine in North America? I would like to hook it up and start viewing TV, can i get some help please.
 
I am new to to Canada BC and I brought my Vu+ Solo receiver and dish, is there any body with a receiver like mine in North America? I would like to hook it up and start viewing TV, can i get some help please.

All STB's hook up to dish , the same no matter where U are!
Vu+ or any other!
Just plug the Satellite Cable to the tuner slut!
Then make few post reading,,,,in "the how to",,,,or about "BH image installation",,,,etc!
We can start from there for help!
 
All STB's hook up to dish , the same no matter where U are!
Vu+ or any other!
Just plug the Satellite Cable to the tuner slut!
Then make few post reading,,,,in "the how to",,,,or about "BH image installation",,,,etc!
We can start from there for help!
Yes thanks I understand that, the problem is where to aim the dish, all i can see is that most dishes in the neighbourhood are facing west.
 
Back
Top