Is possible vu+Zero with BlackHole with others new images in multiboot and vice versa?

javierc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi can you tell me with the last BlackHole version in vu+Zero is possible to install with multiboot the new moderns images like OpenBH, TeamBlue, OpenSPA, OpenATV, etc...? and vice versa, if is possible from other images like OpenBH to have in multiboot BlackHole?

Regards

Mick12334

The original VU+ Zero was mainly designed as a second receiver, to another VU+ receiver, and is incapable of using a number, of features, available in modern images.
If you have the newer VU+ Zero 4K please post back, with that information.

javierc

Vu+ Newbie
The original VU+ Zero was mainly designed as a second receiver, to another VU+ receiver, and is incapable of using a number, of features, available in modern images.
Yes, is posible use multiboot with vu+Zero 4k and other more powerful and switch between Black Hole, OpenSPA, OpenBH, etc.?

For example OpenSPA has the option to boot from another image by pressing the power button on the remote control for a few seconds but I don't see this option in Black Hole (not openBH).

Mick12334

Black Hole was based on the official VU+ image, which I don't know if it had that feature, as VU+ no longer supports Black Hole I doubt you will get this feature. Then again I haven't used Black Hole, for quite a time, or the official image, which is available on the VU+ website.

Ev0

Admin
Yes, is posible use multiboot with vu+Zero 4k and other more powerful and switch between Black Hole, OpenSPA, OpenBH, etc.?

For example OpenSPA has the option to boot from another image by pressing the power button on the remote control for a few seconds but I don't see this option in Black Hole (not openBH).
The BlackHole image is finished, there will never be anymore updates.

Vu+ were asked 7/8 years ago to add multiboot support, they were not interested.

Therefore we have made it ourselves, and implemented it into OpenBh with help from the OpenViX team, and now other oe-a teams are starting to merge the changes to include Vu+ Multiboot into their images.

javierc

Vu+ Newbie