Is there a list of most popular plugins?

mfakray

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Being new to this community, I understand there are a multitude of plugins to install to improve your Blackhole experience. Is there a published list of the most common plugins together with a description of what they do? For example, I see ******* seems to be popular, but I have no idea what it does and its benefits.

Hi

Being new to this community, I understand there are a multitude of plugins to install to improve your Blackhole experience. Is there a published list of the most common plugins together with a description of what they do? For example, I see ******* seems to be popular, but I have no idea what it does and its benefits.

Before any one points out - I just realised the particular example I used was not a good one and is blanked out, but regardless my question still stands on valid/legal plugins.

, I understand there are a multitude of plugins to install to improve your Blackhole experience. Is there a published list of the most common plugins together with a description of what they do? For example,
If you look to BH feed you see plugins and his descriptions [ is around 15 words writed to all plugins] i think is easy see whot doing plugin.

If you look to BH feed you see plugins and his descriptions [ is around 15 words writed to all plugins] i think is easy see whot doing plugin.
Hi Bogdanm do you have a link for BH feed? Sorry just wasn't able to locate where on this site.

Back