Issue with IPTV on VU+ solo2

Status
Not open for further replies.

simobarba

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all

I have a Vu Solo 2 since almost 2 years but i still did not manage to watch IPTV from a paying server. I have installed iptv player but i cannot put the M3U file in. I have seen many videos on youtube that is working very well on vu+ but until now i did not manage. I am ready to change the Image that it is installed on my VU receiver or i can install a backup of your decoder if you have and it is working properly.
Just to let understand better please find attached the version of my software installed.
can you, just in case send me a link or a backup?

Thanks

SimoneIMG_1081.jpg

Hello m8 Simone

We dont talk here about paying servers. Possibly you may be banned for a week or so. Please read the forum rules.

Rgds
Supermario

Hi all

I have a Vu Solo 2 since almost 2 years but i still did not manage to watch IPTV from a paying server. I have installed iptv player but i cannot put the M3U file in. I have seen many videos on youtube that is working very well on vu+ but until now i did not manage. I am ready to change the Image that it is installed on my VU receiver or i can install a backup of your decoder if you have and it is working properly.
Just to let understand better please find attached the version of my software installed.
can you, just in case send me a link or a backup?

Thanks

SimoneView attachment 26066
Pay for IPTV?
Ban for 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back