Keeping channels after the scan

Aceman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

simple question i hope: after a scan on Eutelsat 13 East i could find almost all channels i think. Only a couple of transponders were missing so after a manual re-scan one was fixed but frequency 10.853 scnas,finds the channels but doesn't keep or saves them.
Any suggestion how to solve this?

STB is Vu+ Duo2

Thanks in advance.

No problems, on my Duo 2, 27 channels found, and stored, on 10853 H 29900 S2-8PSK 2/3.
Try doing a re-boot, via the menu shut down options, then try manually scanning in the channels.

All right.I erased all and made a new scan so now it worked fine.
What as well happens is that if i want to zap channels forward and backward by pushing the 2 buttons on the remote control,it opens the whole channel list instead.Is there an option to fix this?

To step through the channels, one at a time, you use the two arrow buttons, to the left, and right, of the OK button, in the centre of the remote, this shouldn't bring up the main channel list.
If you press either of the two buttons, above, and below, the OK button, these should bring up the channel list.
At the bottom, of the remote, there are two arrow buttons, to the left, and right, of the 0 button, this allows you to flick through previously viewed channels
To the left, of the centre controls, are two separate buttons, for the volume control, to the right, two other buttons, which allow you to switch between satellites, to select a channel, on any satellite you have programmed, into your receiver.
Which buttons are you pressing?

An original one.I use the 2 all on the right side after the OK button and wheel.There's a P, for program i guess

It's the same as the one you posted above.But the 2 "silver" ones on the right side (middle of the remote) have a P printed on the remote.The left ones a V for Volume.

I haven't seen that before, or on any google images.
The two buttons, on the right, have always been used to access the list, and traverse through the bouquets.
I seem to recall some software, to map the buttons, to your own choices.

Back