This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Kodi 16 upgrade blank screen

shadyjase

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all
I did the online update for open black hole to upgrade kodi to 16,
and now every time I click on anything to watch in kodi the screen goes black and they only way to get the box back on is switch the power off the box I. Tried reinstalling the open black hole 0.4 and do the online update but still get black screen
Everything els is fine the kodi file is on external drive
Has anybody got any idea why it's doin this black screen
Kodi 15 was fine and Gotham 13.2 but black hole 3.0 with kodi 16 works fine but I prefer open black hole
Any help guys thanks
 
Hi all
I did the online update for open black hole to upgrade kodi to 16,
and now every time I click on anything to watch in kodi the screen goes black and they only way to get the box back on is switch the power off the box I. Tried reinstalling the open black hole 0.4 and do the online update but still get black screen
Everything els is fine the kodi file is on external drive
Has anybody got any idea why it's doin this black screen
Kodi 15 was fine and Gotham 13.2 but black hole 3.0 with kodi 16 works fine but I prefer open black hole
Any help guys thanks

You have to install first the plugin file extension vuplus-kodi from BlackHole addons feeds .

Push in your RCU:

<GREEN>; <YELLOW>; BlackHole addons feeds; Choose extensions: Navigate down in the extensions list and install Vuplus-Kodi .

Reboot your STB.

Push Kodi in Plugins Browser to start Kodi ( Kodi Launcher ).

best regards
nunigaia
 
Back
Top