This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Kodi 2.0 installation problem

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Have tried to install the latest kodi direct on a vu duo running bh 2.1.7.

It seems to install ok and appears in plugins. When i open it I get the error message

"Please install python-image or python-imaging for your image or change config Thumbpic to "No"

I have installed both python ipk's, but still get the error message.

When opening the addon the thumbpics are not highlighted when I navigate through them and I am unable to access any config to change thumbpic to NO

Any help appreciated
 
Hi Strummer, I too had this issue but on bh2.0.8.1. I discovered I had to open XMBC and change the thumbpic to 'no' from that menu. then restarted Kodi and all was good....

hope this helps,

Cuda
 
Back
Top