This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Kodi for VU UNO 4KSE Img BH

guruamba

Vu+ Newbie
Kodi 17 Krypton doesn't work 10 days in my VU UNO 4K SE IMG Blak Hole 3.0.9. I have everything set up and Kodi OK worked before. I can't find any advice on how to make it work.
 
I have just answered your other post, in the Kodi 18 Beta Images thread.
I suspect that you're not talking about Kodi not working, but rather that the addons, you've installed, are no longer working.
If you do an internet search you'll find that a lot of older addons are no longer working, but newer addons, are available, and working.
 
Kodi 17 Krypton doesn't work 10 days in my VU UNO 4K SE IMG Blak Hole 3.0.9. I have everything set up and Kodi OK worked before. I can't find any advice on how to make it work.

Don't duplicate posts, please. It makes a forum messier. Thanks.
 
Back
Top