This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

kodi launcher

gabijgg

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. By today I have take notice that throught kodi I can see netflix. I have updated my uno4k se with the last update and when I launch kodi, the screen is always black and blocked the system so I need to made a brute stop off. Is needed a special configuracion to activate the service? Where can I find information about it of services in Spain?

Thank you very much!
 
I beg your pardon. The menu starts with the green button. The kodi version is 17 and i think it´s not possible to update kodi without the whole black hole software. Is it?

How can I install netflix in kodi 17? I have downloaded the plugin but it seems to be an internal error. Maybe I need a special video addon?
 
Back
Top