This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Kodi not playing films after online update

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I'm using openblackhole 0.4 on a solo2,I've just done the online update so Kodi goes to 16.1 and now when I go to play a movie all I get is a black screen and I can't do anything with the box I have to turn it off then back on for anything to work,has anyone else got this problem or can anyone help me please.any advice will b much appreciated.thanks
 
Hi thanks for the reply I had a look but couldn't get it working that way,I updated it through telnet and got it working.cheers
 
Back
Top