This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Kodi plugin last version

tiger2000

Vu+ User
Hello
I am just playing on my new receiver VU+ Solo HD SE using Open black hole image (last version)
The kodi plugin is showing a message that my Kodi is old version ( I think 13.0) they said that new version is available..
Is possible to switch the Kodi to the last version ?.Is the answer is yes. How I can do it into my receiver?

Or is something that only black hole team can do ..
thanks in advance
 
Something that only they can do, its not that important, your addons should work with that version, that is what really matters.

Nice receiver, SOLOSE is what im using right now.
 
Back
Top