Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I have a solo se V2 and BH 2.02 image with Kodi. When I use Kodilivetv and I am looking a channel, after 15-20 second it stops. If I press OK it restart but after 15-20 seconds it stops again. Can I solve this problem
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.