This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

L4L and OpenWeatherMap not working

AlexWilMac

Moderator
I tried to use OpenWeatherMap instead of MSN as Meteo API in L4L but, as in the past, it does not show anything.
I'd like OpenWeatherMap because, judging on their website, it is much more accurate for my town than MSN is.
So, this time I tried also other important cities like London fearing that the problem was that O.W.M. does not find my town in L4L (obviously, it find it, as I said, in their website.
Is there any other setting or path I should set in order to have O.W.M. working?
Actually there is also another line in L4L:
Meteo API-Key OpenWeatherMap
but I don't know what to set there.
 
Sorry, after a search, I found out that it must be put a key (found over the Internet, but it seems to be public, not a secret) in the 2nd field and now it works.
I wonder if this is a permanent key or not. But, obviously, the day it won't work any longer I'll look for a new one. ;)
 
Back
Top