LCD Uno 4k SE

goral

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
How can I configure LCD display?
What size of picon shuld I use with LCD?
My LCD picture is off scale as on the picture.
IMG_20200602_122101.jpg
Also, how to change colours for clock?
Thansk

AlexWilMac

You can't do all these things by the default image's functions. To have a real and satisfactory LCD display there is only one way: Lcd4Linux.
It might be tricky at first. But once you become acquainted to it, you can do whatever.
My suggest is to configure it not by the GUI but by the OWIF (the web interface). And don't save your configuration by it because it has never worked to me. Save them by the GUI (enter the plugin, press menu, press MENU, scroll to Save config file in...
And, also, before exiting the plugin itself, remember to press GREEN to save in your image, that means APPLY. If you don't "save" this way, you'll have to reload from the saved file.

goral

Vu+ Newbie
Thank You!
Is much more then I wonted:)
Yes, it is little bet tricky, but after 5 min messing around you see how is work.
And you can setting up almost everythink.
On picture below is my 10 min work:)
IMG_20200602_213849.jpg

I know is ugly, but is just for testing:)

AlexWilMac

Don't worry, is not ugly. You'll get more and more skilled about it.
For instance, you'll learn you can set more than one fixed display, and the you can cycle two or more of them.
You can switch the LCD off during the night, for instance, and thousands other things.
You can also download new fonts to make it nicer.

bhu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i need some help , i am using Vu solo 4 k and i have BH 3.1.0 H image which is working magnificently , on all aspect , I had installed obh on hdd via bh multiboot plugin , the issue is on obh front lcd display does not show picon while the picon is there on the gui skin , location of picon is media/hdd/picon , i tried so many times to copy picons to mnt/usb/picon but was not successful , Now on bh every thing is fine and working like front lcd is displaying picon , can anybody pls help me solve this problem how can the picons be displayed on front lcd on open bh ,

bhu

Vu+ Newbie
I got what i was looking for, by some trick which flashed into my mind , i edited the default config display file etc/enigma/ lcd4config file and edited the picon path to media/hdd/picon which worked and now picons are displayed on front lcd