Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I've been playing around with the LCD4linux display and I would like to add the box temperature to the display, but I can't figure out how to do this. I can't find it on the list in LCD4linux settings.
Anybody?
I've been playing around with the LCD4linux display and I would like to add the box temperature to the display, but I can't figure out how to do this. I can't find it on the list in LCD4linux settings.
Anybody?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.