This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

lcd4linux - VU+ UNO 4K SE

ciciol

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I am looking for help everywhere wherever I can. I have a tuner as in the subject on the OpenPLi 7.2 system and by installing the lcd4linux plugin on VFD everything works perfectly, but when switching programs shows for 2-3 seconds the message: "Tuning failed." After a while, the picture shows up and everything works until you switch programs again. When I uninstall the lcd4linux plugin everything works fine. Someone has an idea because programmers from OpenPLi say that they are all ok.

Sorry, I have now seen that you only support BH. Excuse me.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for help everywhere wherever I can. I have a tuner as in the subject on the OpenPLi 7.2 system and by installing the lcd4linux plugin on VFD everything works perfectly, but when switching programs shows for 2-3 seconds the message: "Tuning failed." After a while, the picture shows up and everything works until you switch programs again. When I uninstall the lcd4linux plugin everything works fine. Someone has an idea because programmers from OpenPLi say that they are all ok.

Sorry, I have now seen that you only support BH. Excuse me.

Install BH or OBH..then most of U'R problems will be solved,,,and we will give U further support, when needed!
 
Back
Top