Live Stream freezes after about 60 secs.

BrightEyedFish

Vu+ Newbie
If I am watching a Live Stream, it freezes after about 60 secs. If I hit play the stream will pick up from where it left off and freeze again in about 60 secs. Is there any known way to fix this?

I am on a solo2 and am on a wired connection. The same streams work perfect on my pc, tablets/mobile, the problem is just on my vu+ kodi.

Thanks.

ArchVillan

Vu+ Newbie
FWIW I have much the same experience with Kodi 16.1 on a Duo2. Some streams behave as the original poster described while others freeze completely displaying END in the top left hand corner of the screen.

mccann007

Vu+ User
The problem is blackhole uses old gstreamer.. So most streams stop after 60 min. Best use Open source images.

pkowalski

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem on SOLO SE V2. Is there any Chance that Live Stream will work ? Independently if Im using IPTV stram in TV Player or If i create seperated bouquet for this all live stream freeze after 30-60 seconds.
When I push Pause - Play it start for next few secinds and then it freeze again

ArchVillan

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you mccann007 for pointing me in the right direction. Reflashing my Duo2 with Open BH 0.6 has provided a huge improvement over BH 3.0.2 when it comes to Kodi. It's not perfect but acceptable - live streams seem to be an enduring problem. Streams that would freeze completely after a few seconds now continue to play, with some slight stuttering BUT some of those now have no sound. The same addon in Kodi that feeds those streams also has access to catch-up material which plays perfectly.

wshyar

Vu+ Newbie
i have same problem and olso on iptv stream
If I am watching a Live Stream, it freezes after about 60 secs. If I hit play the stream will pick up from where it left off and freeze again in about 60 secs. Is there any known way to fix this?

I am on a solo2 and am on a wired connection. The same streams work perfect on my pc, tablets/mobile, the problem is just on my vu+ kodi.

any sloution please ?

mccann007

Vu+ User
i have same problem and olso on iptv stream

any sloution please ?
Forget blackhole, go for open blackhole, way better, faster, stable

saygi

Vu+ Newbie
I just realized I'm using 3.0.2.H and the latest version is 3.0.3.H , I will update and see if it's fixed.

saygi

Vu+ Newbie
I've updated to 3.0.3.H everthing seem to be working fine.

there are some free iptv sites that uses hls stream, I'm not sure if it's called hls stream or not. please see the below example, I've used HttpFox to get the stream address and dreamboxEDIT to add the stream address which works for around 10-20 minutes until it cuts out, then I re-enter everything to make it work again, why is this happing does anyone knows how can I fix this without manually re-entering over and over again. sorry if I confuse anyone I gess I don't know how to approach this type of stream.

Code:
chunks.m3u8?nimblesessionid=33231&wmsAuthSign=c2VydmVyX3RpbWU9NC80LzIwMTcgNTowODoxMCBQTSZoYXNoX3ZhbHVlPVNMVG1GM2ZZMlVBVHY0eS9SV01mZFE9PSZ2YWxpZG1pbnV0ZXM9MjA=