Live TV stuttering

DinoArmadillo

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I am using a VU+ Zero on BH 2.1.4, (the software I am not allowed to type which has C's and cam in it) 2.2.1 and connected to a Fibre optic internet connection via a Wi-Fi dongle. The issue I am having is when I'm am watching a non FTA channel I seem to get stuttering which can heavily vary from non existent to having a still image on the screen for longer than its working. It isn't my signal strengths as FTA channels work perfectly.
The only issues I can think of is a poor WiFi dongle or the stuttering is coming from the (the software I am not allowed to type which has C's and cam in it) which I'm not sure is even possible.
Any suggestions?

Hello I am using a VU+ Zero on BH 2.1.4, (the software I am not allowed to type which has C's and cam in it) 2.2.1 and connected to a Fibre optic internet connection via a Wi-Fi dongle. The issue I am having is when I'm am watching a non FTA channel I seem to get stuttering which can heavily vary from non existent to having a still image on the screen for longer than its working. It isn't my signal strengths as FTA channels work perfectly.
The only issues I can think of is a poor WiFi dongle or the stuttering is coming from the (the software I am not allowed to type which has C's and cam in it) which I'm not sure is even possible.
Any suggestions?

I ask you to read the forum rules! RULES ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Point number 4

Illegal stuff not allowed on this forum!

best regards
nunigaia

Any suggestions?
I suggest you to read our board rules.
You have a week of ban to do it.

Back