Lnb fo zero4k

lex7791

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning everyone!
i have some lnb's. Which is best for zero4k?
1. inverto black ultra high gain single
2.tele ts100f single lnb
3. two opticum's lnb(idont remember the model) single's
4.golden media 201S+ single
5.Edision sl-i sinngle
6. inverto black premium quad (simple not ultra or high gain)
Which is better for zero4k?
Thank you very much!!!
i forgot ,,,i have amiko motor and 1.10 aluminium dish

AlexWilMac

There is no relation between a LNB and a decoder. The LNB is good or bad in itself. If it's good, is good for every decoders; if it's bad, is bad for every decoders.

Mick12334

You will have to test them, on your set up.
You might be better going for a newer, unicable II, LNB, depending on your viewing/recording requirements.

Aliraza63

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning everyone!
i have some lnb's. Which is best for zero4k?
1. inverto black ultra high gain single
2.tele ts100f single lnb
3. two opticum's lnb(idont remember the model) single's
4.golden media 201S+ single
5.Edision sl-i sinngle
6. inverto black premium quad (simple not ultra or high gain)
Which is better for zero4k?
Thank you very much!!!
i forgot ,,,i have amiko motor and 1.10 aluminium dish

I use inverto black ultra high gain single working perfect for me

lex7791

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Aliraza63! Good morning!
Do you have zero4k?
In mine zero4k,,today whatever lnb i put include inverto,, the signal for example in bh 3.0.5 in hotbird 13e/astra 19,2e/eutelsat 9e (for example) snr is 100% almost always. :(
I have say that again in other posts,but i am very anhappy to see that. :(
i said it that because in thease satelites the osmini edision has a variety of snr's fro 0% to 95 96 97 98 100% snr's
Thank you!!!!!!
Good morning!!!

AlexWilMac

As discussed in many posts and in many forums thousand of times, the values shown by a decoder mean NOTHING: the boxes are not signal meter devices. The values you read are just estimates and they are sort of symbolic.
What counts is: can you watch a channel or not? Can you watch it without troubles?
In case, what I notice and use, is the difference between two channels, with the same decoder and the same image. As Einstein said: everything is relative.

lex7791

Vu+ Newbie
mean NOTHING????
the other dvb receivers i have ( a lot of them) show me varius values-signals like meter devices.WHY is this happening?
i have a lot of vu+ dremboxes,xtrend,gigablue and now my edison os mini which costs only 80e shows me perfect and analytic signals.
i love the other vu recievers i have.Also I LOVE bh images.
I LOVE MY vu zero4k and i want the best for this.Good drivers.
Thank you !!!
EDIT:
Oh i forgot.sometimes when i install a new dish with motor or not i use dvb recievers i have.

sabrintos

Vu+ Newbie
all kinds of inverto ultra black lnbs are good items to select between the differents lnbs, since of there stability of there width large band of signals and temperature
black lnb with black hole are beautiful hhhhh

Tururu

BH Lover
10 May 2018.:eek:
Using the same receiver to perform signal level/SNR and quality/AGC tests is a valid test to compare LNB, provided that you look at channels that go very low in signal / pixel.
Do the test with channels that enter very strong in nonsense and always the bad ones will give more signal.
This is a photo of the Astra satellite at 28.2ºE of 2012 currently valid, using a LNB Televes of 0.3dB of the time, do not see the frequency 11023 H 23000 2/3
I change it for an LNB Inverto Black Ultra 0.2dB and perfect, some photos of that tp and others.
In Madrid (Spain) the signal peak is very good, it allows to collaborate in the update of channel changes in Flysat (https://www.flysat.com/astra28.php).

In the VU + the BER does not work, it is always zero (0).
Important, unicable LNBs are not valid for blind channel searches, only manuals.
----------
Usando el mismo receptor para hacer pruebas de nivel de señal/SNR y calidad/AGC es una prueba valida para comparar LNB, siempre que se mire en canales que entren muy bajos de señal/pixelando.
Hacer la prueba con canales que entran muy fuerte en tonteria y siempre los malos daran mas señal.
Esta es una foto del satelite Astra a 28.2ºE de 2012 valida actualmente, usando un LNB Televes de 0.3dB de la epoca, no ve la frecuencia 11023 H 23000 2/3
Lo cambio por un LNB Inverto Black Ultra 0.2dB y perfecto, unas fotos de ese tp y otros.
En Madrid (España) el pico de señal es muy bueno, permite colaborar en la actualizacion de cambios de canales en Flysat (https://www.flysat.com/astra28.php).
En los VU+ el BER no funciona, siempre es cero (0).

Importante, los LNB unicable no valen para hacer busquedas ciegas de canales, solo manuales.
En español para mi.

Attachments

• Sol_3.jpg
    Sol_3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Sol_1.jpg
    Sol_1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Sol_2.jpg
    Sol_2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 12