lnb settings

vdvb

Vu+ Newbie
hello i have a vu+ duo2.
i try to install the black hole image -- version BlackHole-3.0.3vuduo2_usb_release_20161227_1d956ae.zip
i did connected 1 cable to upper connection tuner A and 1 cable to upper connection tuner B.
i have this lnb
duo-lnb-twin.jpg

question 1 -> what settings do i use for the tuner screen below.
i can only take 1 satellite for each port

IMG_20170120_112531.jpg
question 2 -> is there a fast scan function in black hole?
Thx in advance

You are using a 4 degree monoblock LNB, according to your peictures, 19.2E, and 23,5E, which are designed to work on a specific sized dish, usually 80cm.
What size dish are you using?
Which satellites are you trying to get?

If you have a Dual Feed LNB in the Monoblock shape, the two OUTs are for both satellites, otherwise there would be no need to use a monoblock instead of two distinct LNBs.
So the two cables must be connected to the two ports and tuners set like that
Tuner A
Configuration Mode: Simple
Mode: DiseqC A/B
Port A: 19,2°E
Port B: 23,5°E

Tuner B: EQUAL TO Tuner A

Hi, I have nearly the same problem.
I have a twin block 19,2 and 23,5 but One single cable, I tried everything to configure the tuner, but don't find the good settings.
On Astra 19,2 I have skydeuschland but not the free french tv senders ?
On 23,5 I don't have nothing anymore.
I had a dreambox before buying the VU+ solo2, and it worked perfectly.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks

If you have a Dual Feed LNB in the Monoblock shape, the two OUTs are for both satellites,

I realized I might be misunderstood and I want to be more clear: each OUT of your LNB provides both satellites. This means that the 2 OUTs are not one for 19,2 and the other one for 23,5 but they are... both for both.
This makes you able to watch a channel and record another one even from different transponders with decoders like VU+Duo2, just because you take advantage of the two tuners.
A twin tuner has got a built-in DiseqC switch: so one satellite is assigned to the port A and the other one to the port B, exactly as you had 2 LNBs connected through an external switch.

Hi, I have nearly the same problem.
I have a twin block 19,2 and 23,5 but One single cable, I tried everything to configure the tuner, but don't find the good settings.
On Astra 19,2 I have skydeuschland but not the free french tv senders ?
On 23,5 I don't have nothing anymore.
I had a dreambox before buying the VU+ solo2, and it worked perfectly.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks

You should really start your own thread.
Was your setup working with your dreambox, and how long ago?
What image are you running?
I can't recall a great many FTA, Free To Air, French channels on 19.2E, mostly German, which channels are you looking for?

Hi
this morning I tried it in the Blackhole 3,0,3 universe and had some french channel like TF1 and still all german channel + some dutch channel but with bad quality
I set the tuner to disceq A 19,2 and B 23,5
I tried to jump in the avalon universe, but didn't work as well
what should I do ?

First check your LNB, by re-connecting your dreambox and checking the signal quality levels.
There are some dutch channels on 19.2E, as well as 23.5E, so you still can't be certain which Dutch channels you are getting.
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/TV-Vlaanderen-Digitaal-19E.html
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/TV-Vlaanderen-Digitaal-23E.html

Back