Lost All my settings......

maico666

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have had a vu+ duo 2 for newly a year. Recently I updated blackhole image to BLACK HOLE Vu+ 2.1.6 and updated all the settings which were stored int he hard drive.
This image failed numerous times (It got stuck in the GUI) and have had to re-intall a few times. Accidently I updated the personal settings from a fresh install which means my previous settings were overwritten.

I have messed around with the setting with no success. My question is.... is there a setup guide for when the box comes new from factory, I have a motorised dish, from the shop the box completely setup with bouquets.... I don't know what the bouquet is but the first one on the favourite list was top italia.

Secondly, is there a way to store an image of Enigma 2??

Sorry if my questions seem simple.

You can backup your channels, or load someone else's, using dreamboxedit:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dreamboxedit.18975/

Just set up a new folder, on your computer desktop, called Settings, it is the default location, and name, of the dreamboxedit folder.
Find your receivers IP Address, by going into the menu, network connections, WLAN, if you use the Wireless option, or LAN, if using a cable connection, to your router, and then adapter settings.
Start up dreamboxedit, click on Tools, and Options, then enter your receivcers IP Address, and save.
You can now download catseyes motorized E2 list, for your VU+ receiver, from his site, open i9t up, then edit it to your preferences, using the dreamboxedit options, and FTP it to your receiver.

To set yuour Motor up we need to know if you're using USALS, or Diseqc 1.2, using USALS you just need to enter your Latitude, and Longitude, and the receiver should do the rest, using Diseqc 1.2 you need to manually store the positions.
Can you please post the make/model of your motor.

Excellent!!!! Up and running again!!! My main mistake was trying to use dreamset, somehow I had set the motor up correctly and as soon as the bouquets were in I was up and running...............

Thank you!!!

Back