This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Media File Player

fairsats

Vu+ User
Hi,
Icefilms working great...but if I watch a movie half way and stop...have to watch movie again all theway through... wind/rewind not working...is it something I am doing wrong
 
Hi,
Icefilms working great...but if I watch a movie half way and stop...have to watch movie again all theway through... wind/rewind not working...is it something I am doing wrong
You can use numbers 1, 4 & 7 for rewind and 3, 6 & 9 fast forward. It's more of a jump back forward but work ok
 
Back
Top