This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Media Player : Playlist

Libra

Vu+ Newbie
The playlist reappears again and again , whenever I select "Media Player" from the menu. I tried "clear playlist" and "delete entry" ; it clears the playlist temporarily , but the parts of the movie I have watched from USB for the first time about 4 weeks ago reappear again.

VU+ SOLO , BH 1.7.3
 
I'm a newbie and need a bit more help.

I found that file at /etc/dvbapp2/playlist/playlist.e2pls . I see it when I select "media player" from the menu and go on selecting "internal flash" etc...

1 ) is that the correct file ?
2 ) how can I remove it ? ( might be a simple question , but it's something new to me ).
 
There is an easier way. Go to media player settings, select save playlist (yes), go back to playlist and clear it. Then go back to the settings and enter no to the "save playlist".


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top