Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I am on BH 2.1 (AFAIK) and am looking for a good media *server*. My Solo2 has plenty of kids films on the internal disk and they all play fine via one of the plugins I have installed but I was wondering is there a plugin that will present my Solo2 as a Media Server (DLNA I guess) and allow me to stream these MKv's to a client device in my household?
Wasn't too sure if XBMC or Enhanced Movie Centre can act as a server.
I am on BH 2.1 (AFAIK) and am looking for a good media *server*. My Solo2 has plenty of kids films on the internal disk and they all play fine via one of the plugins I have installed but I was wondering is there a plugin that will present my Solo2 as a Media Server (DLNA I guess) and allow me to stream these MKv's to a client device in my household?
Wasn't too sure if XBMC or Enhanced Movie Centre can act as a server.
I continued my search when I got home from work and came across the same answer from another thread. I think I was 'too close to the forest to see the trees' and trying to find an add-on as opposed to the individual components included in the BH build.
Any preference as to why I should go for MediaTomb over MiniDLNA?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.