Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I've searched all over the forum to find how to get MediaPlayer2 appear in MainMenu (again - I had it there along with default MediaPlayer before I've upgraded to BH 3.0.5c) but with no luck and I don't seem to remember how I got it there the first time. Any help is appreciated. Thanx.
PS.
I've uploaded python.py to kodi folder but this changed nothing ...
Thanks a lot! I knew I saw it somewhere but simply didn't think of MediaPlayer2 Settings!
Anyway (at least for me on 3.0.5c) and Vu+ Duo2 saving MediaPlayer2 settings seems to be crashing enigma2 (line 192 in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPlayer2/settings.py) so if this happens to anyone else you can still modify it by maually editing specified file at line 27 config.plugins.mediaplayer2.mainMenu = ConfigYesNo(default=False) and set it to config.plugins.mediaplayer2.mainMenu = ConfigYesNo(default=True).
But of course before editing anything be sure to have/make a backup copy!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.