Menu Sort Plugin

nunigaia

Installed ... Tested and Working! ...

You can view the screenshot on post #3, in this thread.

If installed, the plugin allows to modify the order in which entries of the main menu are shown.
It can be changed using the \"MenuSort\" plugin, launchable from the regular plugin overview.

Press <GREEN KEY> to acess plugins and scroll down until you get the Menu Sort Plugin, open it and sort the Menu Principal of your STB as you wish.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-menusort_3.999+git5035+00c3df4-r0_mips32el.ipk
    10 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:

del6600

Vu+ User
Hi
Are you sure this works with OBH? I cannot find in Addons. Was ok on v215 and downloadable. Having downloaded various programs which did not work on OBH (locked down boot!!) I am being cautious!
Are you using OBH and this Menu plugin?
Del

nunigaia

Hi
Are you sure this works with OBH? I cannot find in Addons. Was ok on v215 and downloadable. Having downloaded various programs which did not work on OBH (locked down boot!!) I am being cautious!
Are you using OBH and this Menu plugin?
Del

Yes and have sorted my menu:

Screen_Shot.jpg

Note: I´m using OBH 0.1 since it´s lanced. I´ve tested and sorted my Menu with this plugin.
This one works, plugin sort ( nop ) afaik.

Best regards
nunigaia

del6600

Vu+ User
Cheers M8.
Working 100% This is the same as I was using on v215. Shame it only adjusts the first screen and not the sub menus (same on 215).
Regards,
Del.

elteluk

Vu+ Newbie
Cheers M8.
Working 100% This is the same as I was using on v215. Shame it only adjusts the first screen and not the sub menus (same on 215).
Regards,
Del.
Have you tried to access the sub menus using a long press of the OK/Enter button on your remote? I don't use blackhole, but sub menu editing is possible on other images this way.

del6600

Vu+ User
Have you tried to access the sub menus using a long press of the OK/Enter button on your remote? I don't use blackhole, but sub menu editing is possible on other images this way.

100% Thank you. I did try holding but not long enough. Looks better now, great.

nunigaia

Hi,

Just wondering how you got media player to appear within main menu?

Can other plugins be listed there too?

No ... On menu you see mediaplayer but it´s not the standard embedded version ... it´s Mediaplayer2 ...

If you intstall Mediaplayer2 ... follow my guide on Open Blackhole discussions ... and install it ....
On pressing Menu with Mediaplayer2 opened ... you can apply it to show on Main Menu.

best regards
nunigaia